We Offer Both Professional and Personal Service
We are here for you! Your comfort during your stay in Jerusalem is our main concern. Our service is both professional as well as personal. You are welcome to contact us between 9 am and 9 pm with any question or need. In an emergency, you can reach us at any time day or night!
Our Commitment to YOU
- We will do our best always to be attentive to your needs.
- We will contact you before your arrival to give you complete information about how to arrive to Ariela's Place by bus, shuttle, taxi or car.
- We will send you parking information and show you the parking place when you arrive.
- We will personally greet and welcome you into your apartment when you arrive.
- Upon your arrival, we will explain everything to you about your apartment and its appliances, the attractions nearby, how to walk to the Old City and reach other destinations, and how to find local supermarkets, cafes and restaurants.
- We can order a taxi for you, going to or from the airport, and other places in Israel.
- We provide airport shuttle information.
- We can order a tour guide for you.
- Check in/out: We understand that sometimes flights are at different hours. We will do our best to be flexible and help you find a reasonable solution.
- You can store your luggage for a few hours before or after check in/out hours at no extra charge.
- You will receive a map of Jerusalem. We'll show you the way to the Old City and other main attractions and destinations (like banks, markets) that you may need.
- If you're staying for more than a week, we provide free weekly cleaning.
- We can add a baby crib in your apartment – for an extra $ 30 US.
- We can arrange for a Shabbat urn and plata (bleck) free of charge.
- We have separate dishes for milk and meat.
- For strictly kosher travelers, there is an option to order a set of kosher dairy dishes, cutlery, glasses, pots, pans and stove for $50 US.
- Please let us know whatever you need and we do our best to accomodate you. Your comfort during your stay in Jerusalem is our primary concern.